1S0, Kennaway Rd, Dysart and Others, ON K0M
White Pine Council Composite Camp 2017
HSR is a world renowned Scouting property where youth of all ages can enjoy a range of activities such as: archery, climbing wall, rappelling, sailing, canoeing, kayaking, rifle range, swimming, hiking (to a waterfall!), stargazing and fishing.
Meet Scouting youth from other parts of Canada, and sometimes the world!
Youth and leaders of all outdoor skill levels are welcome, and will enjoy supervised activities along with free time to spend with their friends on their own adventures.
This composite camp welcomes youth from any Canadian Scouting or Guiding group, with or without members or leaders from their home group.
What you need to know:
• Cost: $350.00 before May 1, $375 after May 1. Registration closes June 30.
• Youth will be sleeping in tents in groups of 3 or 4 per tent.
• Youth will be cooking their own meals (with supervision, of course).
• This is an all-weather camp. The personal gear list will be provided to registrants at the end of June.
• A meeting will be held in late June for parents and youth to meet the Composite Camp leadership team.
Join us in celebrating 70 years
of outdoor adventure at the
Haliburton Scout Reserve!
Contact Scouter Keith Bruce: